|20 min||$ 19.00||
+ 10% OFF in first month*
|30 min||$ 22.00|
|45 min||$ 27.00|
|60 min||$ 37.00|
*min of 3 weekdays / week and monthly recurring
- A primary dog walker bonds with your dog(s); a secondary/back-up steps in only when needed--
- We work with a 3-hour time frame of arrival, especially during prime time which is 10 AM-3 PM on weekdays. Loyal and recurring clients can request 2-hour time blocks. If available and needed, we will try and accommodate a 2-hour time block of arrival.
- Is your dog a Puppy and needs more visits per day? Check out our PUPPY PROGRAM and rate!
- dogs-only service. No meals included.
- No extra charge for more than one same-family dog. Dogs need to be able to walk well together with the dog walker; if not, dogs will be walked separately and more visit time may be necessary.
- for last minute (this is, day itself or less than 24 hours) or emergency visit - add $ 4.00 / visit
- includes walk, water, treat, mail, trash/recycling service, detailed owner report per visit.
- We ask for three keys of service: one for your primary, one for your back-up and one for the office in case of emergency;
- If you live in a condo or neighborhood where a fob is needed, we need at least one fob to start service and we have a minimum visit requirement of 30 minutes. If our sitter has to pick-up and/or return key/fob from a leasing office or concierge there is a $1.50 pick-up/return fee per service visit. This fee will entirely go to your sitter. If the key pick-up/ drop-off is not going smoothly and takes longer than 5 minutes, the sitter will report this and deduct the time up to 10 minutes of your visit time. If waiting time is longer than 15 minutes, we will contact you and let you know of the additional charge.
- If you live in a condo/ apartment building and walking time from a sitter's car is longer than 5 minutes, we will reduce your visit time with 5 minutes (or more if walking time would be longer than 10 minutes). This will then be discussed at consultation.
Consultation / Registration / Surcharges
|FREE FIRST consultation||$ 0.00|
|One-time registration/ administration fee for new clients (non-refundable)||$ 29.00|
|Additional Consultation: client interviewing new sitter/ dog walker, new pet at the house||$ 20.00|
|'Shadow meeting' of dog walker/pet sitter introducing a new dog walker/pet sitter at a time of booked service||$ 0.00|
|Surcharges on Federal Holidays as well as on Saturday and Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, Independence Day weekend and Labor Day weekend
Exception: Thanksgiving, Christmas eve and day, New year's eve and day
Weekend midday dog walking
|$ 5.00 / visit
$12.50 / visit
|There are NO surcharges for administering medication, extra same-family pets||$ 0.00|
|Key/ fob pick-up or return on a day where no service visit is scheduled||$ 15.00|
|Key/ fob pick-up or return for a scheduled dog walking/ pet sitting visit||$1.50 / visit|
- available for dog walking, pet sitting, pet taxi
- 10% OFF - on FIRST month of contract (minimum requirement of 3 days per week)
- 10% OFF- Puppy care Program (until very latest 1 year old, twice a day visits, minimum 4 days per week)
Rates are subject to change without prior notification. For the most up-to-date overview, please check this page! Thank you for your understanding. For more info, read our service policy here