|20 min||$ 17.10 / visit
||minimum two visits per day
YOU SAVE 10%!
|30 min||$ 18.90 / visit
You are out to work but your puppy cannot go that long without a potty break. This program is right for you and you SAVE 10%! We stop by twice a day during a 1-hour time frame of arrival. Both crate training and keeping a strict routine of feeding, drinking and potty-ing will help your puppy to settle in and get housebroken fast. We can help with keeping that routine going during the work week!
Let us know when you last let your puppy out in the morning and when you can let him out again later in the day. On the basis of the puppy's age we can then help you determine the best two time blocks.
- 20 or 30 minute visits twice a day
- Minimum 4 weekdays per week and 4 weeks per month
- Once you drop to one visit a day the discount expires
- Our dog walkers are not dog trainers but we will take your direction in practicing commands, helping with mouthing and jumping-up issues, other help with puppy care as requested. We will walk, play, feed lunch, help with leash sensitization.
- Meal service included if needed - no extra charge
- We work with a 1-hour time block of arrival fore puppies up to 6 months.
- No extra fee for extra-same family puppies
- detailed owner report per visit
- Cancel both day visits with at least 24 hour notice and there is no loss of value
- We ask for three keys of service: one for your primary, one for your back-up and one for the office in case of emergency;
- If you live in a condo or neighborhood where a fob is needed, we need at least one fob to start service and we have a minimum visit requirement of 30 minutes. If our sitter has to pick-up and/or return key/fob from a leasing office or concierge there is a $1.50 pick-up/return fee per service visit. This fee will entirely go to your sitter. If the key pick-up/ drop-off is not going smoothly and takes longer than 5 minutes, the sitter will report this and deduct the time up to 10 minutes of your visit time. If waiting time is longer than 15 minutes, we will contact you and let you know of the additional charge.
- If you live in a condo/ apartment building and walking time from a sitter's car is longer than 5 minutes, we will reduce your visit time with 5 minutes (or more if walking time would be longer than 10 minutes). This will then be discussed at consultation.
Consultation / Registration / Surcharges
|FREE FIRST consultation||$ 0.00|
|One-time registration/ administration fee for new clients (non-refundable)||$ 29.00|
|Additional Consultation: client interviewing new sitter/ dog walker, new pet at the house||$ 20.00|
|'Shadow meeting' of dog walker/pet sitter introducing a new dog walker/pet sitter at a time of booked service||$ 0.00|
|Surcharges: Federal Holidays as well as on Saturday and Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, Independence Day weekend and Labor Day weekend
Thanksgiving, Christmas eve and day, New year's eve and day
|$ 5.00 / visit
$12.50 / visit
|There are NO surcharges for administering medication, extra same-family pets||$ 0.00|
|Key/ fob pick-up or return on a day where no service visit is scheduled||$ 15.00|
|Key/ fob pick-up or return for a scheduled dog walking/ pet sitting visit||$1.50 / visit|
- available for dog walking, pet sitting, pet taxi
- 10% OFF - on FIRST month of contract (minimum requirement of 3 days per week)
- 10% OFF- Puppy care Program (until very latest 1 year old, twice a day visits, minimum 4 days per week)
Rates are subject to change without prior notification. For the most up-to-date overview, please check this page! Thank you for your understanding. For more info, read our service policy here