|20 min||$ 17.10 / visit
||minimum two visits per day
YOU SAVE 10%!
|30 min||$ 18.90 / visit
You are out to work but your puppy cannot go that long without a potty break. This program is right for you and you SAVE 10%! We stop by twice a day (or up to three times) during a 1-hour time frame chosen by you.
* * Need help with puppy training? Watch these training videos **
- 20 or 30 minute visits twice a day
- Minimum 4 weekdays per week and 4 weeks per month
- practicing commands, help with mouthing and jumping-up issues, other services as requested
- Meal service included if needed – no extra charge
- your puppies need even more companionship/play/walkies? We offer a third walk or play visit of 20 minutes at $18.00
- Do you want more time for your puppies during those first precious months of their young lives with you? Not a problem. We also offer 30 and 45 minutes at the regular dog walking rates.
- we arrive within the hours chosen by you (officially we work with a 2-hour time frame but do our best to accommodate 1 hour for puppies)
- No extra fee for extra-same family puppies
- Walking (street or backyard), leash sensitization, meal, playing, potty training
- detailed owner report per visit
- Cancel both day visits with at least 24 hour notice and there is no loss of value
- You want to switch to another day? No problem. Give us 24 hour notice and we will swap dates without extra charge
- Week days, and upon availability, weekend days
- Book with at least 48 hour notice please; within 48 hours: upon availability but no extra last-minute charge
- We ask for three keys of service: one for your primary, one for your back-up and one for the office in case of emergency;
- If you live in a condo or neighborhood where a fob is needed, we need at least one fob to start service and we have a minimum visit requirement of 30 minutes. If our sitter has to pick-up and/or return key/fob from a leasing office or concierge there is a $1.50 pick-up/return fee per service visit. This fee will entirely go to your sitter. If the key pick-up/ drop-off is not going smoothly and takes longer than 5 minutes, the sitter will report this and deduct the time up to 10 minutes of your visit time. If waiting time is longer than 15 minutes, we will contact you and let you know of the additional charge.
- If you live in a condo/ apartment building and walking time from a sitter’s car is longer than 5 minutes, we will reduce your visit time with 5 minutes (or more if walking time would be longer than 10 minutes). This will then be discussed at consultation.
Consultation / Registration / Surcharges
|FREE FIRST consultation||$ 0.00|
|One-time registration/ administration fee for new clients (non-refundable)||$ 29.00|
|Additional Consultation: client interviewing new sitter/ dog walker, new pet at the house||$ 20.00|
|’Shadow meeting’ of dog walker/pet sitter introducing a new dog walker/pet sitter at a time of booked service||$ 0.00|
|Surcharges: Federal Holidays
Thanksgiving, Christmas eve and day, New year’s eve and day
|$ 5.00 / visit
$12.50 / visit
|There are NO surcharges for administering medication, extra same-family pets||$ 0.00|
|Key/ fob pick-up or return on a day where no service visit is scheduled||$ 15.00|
|Key/ fob pick-up or return for a scheduled dog walking/ pet sitting visit||$1.50 / visit|
- available for dog walking, pet sitting, pet taxi
- 5% OFF – First TWO months of contract (minimum requirement of 3 days per week)
- 10% OFF– Puppy care Program
Rates are subject to change without prior notification. For the most up-to-date overview, please check this page! Thank you for your understanding. For more info, read our service policy here