Want to speak to one of our certified dog trainers? Call 800-663-0128
Small group class - Two trainers on location - Individualized approach - one hour classes
- Our Fairfax Dog Training class
- Venue: Kriser's Natural Pet store Fairfax, 3903-F Fair Ridge Dr, Pender Village Shopping Ctr, Fairfax, VA 22033
- This class is for dogs of all ages, adults as well as puppies who know basic obedience.
- Sundays at 9:00 AM except Holiday weekends
- Class description: This class is geared towards general obedience and socialization with dogs of all ages, including puppies who know basic obedience. The space in this class allows us to do indoor and outdoor exercise and practice leash manners. Dogs need to be up-to-date on all vaccinations. A trainer will try to contact you by phone before start of the first class to discuss specific needs. We recommend a course of 6 classes in a row. If you sign up for 6 classes you get one class free. A class is $36.00
2. Our Vienna Puppy training class
- Venue: Kriser's Natural Pet store Vienna, 144 Maple Ave W, Vienna, VA 22180 (Near the intersection of Maple Ave W and Lawyers Rd NW/Courthouse Rd SW)
- This class is for puppies younger than 6 months only
- Saturdays at 9:00 AM except Holiday weekends
- Class description: Our small group classes allow your puppy to have play time with other puppies, socialization under supervision of our trainers, and experience new sights and sounds. Your puppy will learn basic obedience including sit, down, stay, come, place, leave it and leash skills. We also focus on your communication skills (verbal and non-verbal), refine your technique and approach your dog with a quiet, calm confidence. All in a positive learning environment. We can also help with advice on potty training, chewing, teething and digging. This program is for dogs 12-24 weeks. All dogs must have first and second round of puppy vaccinations. A trainer will try to contact you by phone before start of the first class to discuss specific needs. We highly recommend a course of 6 classes in a row. If you sign up for 6 classes you get one class free. A class is $36.00
- Lesson overview--
- Lesson 1: getting to know your puppy, potty training basics, teething questions, general overview of dog body language and behavior
- Lesson 2: sit, come, name recognition
- Lesson 3: lay down, leave it, focus
- Lesson 4: stay, leash manners
- Lesson 5: tricks, games to help learn
- Lesson 6: overview, any questions, and social time in pen.
NEXT SERIES START DATES FOR SATURDAY PUPPY CLASSES ARE:
- June 23, 2018
- August 11
- September 29
- December 1
One series is 6 classes with lessons as described above. You can sign up in the middle of a series for the remainder of the lessons without discount. Or you can wait til the next series start. Or you can start right away, follow the six lessons and roll over into the next series with a discount.
You sign up for six classes and get the first class FREE. Total is $180 instead of $ 216. Value of one class is $36.00
One dog per registration form. Also, one dog per handler.
For questions and help with registration, email email@example.com or call 703-945-5045
About our Dog training:
Our philosophy comes from the understanding that nobody is perfect, including our dog(s). We sometimes see all the bad things and overlook what is going right. Hearing it from a professional with a tweak here or there and seeing the wood for the trees is sometimes all it takes to feeling good again as family companions. And therefore, it sometimes just takes one professional session to get you and your dog(s) on track to success again. Whether it takes one session or more our goal is to help you find manageable ways to live with your dog(s), be happy together at home and/or in the community (e.g. with neighbors, your dog walker, other dogs). It's not about creating the stereotypical 'perfect' dog, but the perfect dog for you and your family. Our trainers will help you find harmony and work with you and your dog(s) toward the picture-perfect you have in your head, or the companion you were hoping for. The road leading to that goal is as important as the result