Dear resident of Arlington, VA:
Since 2008, we have been a Trusted Friend in Professional Dog walking and Pet sitting for many Arlington pet owners. We currently offer service in 22207 and 22205 only, but contact us and perhaps we have sitters available at this time in your Arlington zip code. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-945-5045
Whether for dog walking, dog training, pet sitting, overnights, puppy care, pet taxi or house & plant care we offer you a complete package of in-home pet and house services.
Ask for our references, check out our reviews and Testimonials
Rates starting at $16.20. Check out our rates here
Our service area consists of
McLean/ Tyson's Corner, Vienna, Dunn Loring, Merrifield, Falls Church, Fairfax, Oakton and N-Arlington 22205+22207.
Call Us Today at 703-945-5045
Who we are?
KSR Pet Care is a team of mature professional dog walkers and pet sitters. We offer pet exercise, vacation visits, cat sitting, overnight care for dogs and cats, exotic &amp;amp; small animal care, puppy and senior pet care. Pets can be unpredictable, so who is experienced enough to think outside the box and step up for your pets' well-being when more is required than the straightforward care? Who will take care of them and your house as if you were still at home? That's what KSR Pet Care pledges to do. We assign one primary walker/sitter to bond with your pet. There is no extra charge for more than one pet in the same family. We possess the passion, experience, maturity and commitment to offer you the best in pet care. Ask for our references, check out our Testimonials
What You Can Expect from KSR?
- High quality, customized care to our clients is achieved by:
- Superior management control: our managers are always present at new client consultations to moderate the meeting with the dog walkers/ pet sitters and the client. It also allows the client to ask all the questions they have about our service, meet the professionals they are working with and let the manager know if they are comfortable with their actual sitters.
- Dedicated staff selection: we hire people we know, we conduct a lengthy application process by phone followed by in-person interviews in which at the minimum 2 senior managers are involved. We also do a criminal background check and professional reference check. Field staff are selected for their mature nature, flexibility, team work spirit, passion for animals, common sense and joy to help others
- Quality Control: Managers perform quality checks on field staff on a regular basis and also have experience doing walks and other field work themselves as well as conduct shadow visits for dog walkers and pet sitters
- Proper in-person introduction: All field staff gets introduced to a new client house before starting service, either through a new client consultation or shadow visit. We stand behind our policy that pets and humans alike are more prepared, feel more comfortable when they have met before. We have followed this principle since our first day of business in 2008.
- Excellent customer service : we are a 4 staff office team, phones and emails get answered during regular office hours and an on-call manager after hours is available for emergencies and last minute updates.
- Customized care and detailed care instructions, which are gathered through our initial client registration form but also at the new client consultation where our manager comes prepared with list of questions. Our office manager and assistant are responsible in keeping our client and pet profiles up-to-date by emailing and calling our clients before start of service.
- Targeted service area: we focus on local clients first and stay within a geographically smaller service area. Our main HUB is McLean with Falls Church and Vienna in second. It allows us to provide better last minute, emergency and high quality care.
1 + 1 = 1
There is no additional fee for extra pets of the same family. We only charge for our time.
Why a Professional service?
Professional pet sitters do more than providing your pet with food and water while you are away from home. They also spend quality time with your pet, make efforts to learn more about specific behaviors, help with training if wanted, give him/her exercise, and know how to tell if your pet needs veterinary attention. They also have a professional team behind them who will assist where needed. No pet is left stranded - ever!
Sign up with us today
Peace of mind when you are out to work or on travel. Register with us today. There is no obligation attached. We need detailed information where you live and who your pets are so we can select the best possible sitter or dog walker for your household on our team. Get started today, fill out our registration form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.